How to subscribe
Today on the show I’m joined by Mark Drury to run through a series of hypothetical deer hunting scenarios ranging from small property habitat improvements, to dealing with hunting competition from the neighbors, to patterning specific bucks during the rut.
- What would Mark do if he lost of his farms/leases?
- What would the ideal small 40 acre farm look like if Mark Drury had to start all over again?
- How Mark would analyze photos/sightings prior to the season after discovering a new target deer
- What Mark does on the night before the season opener
- Would Mark hunt opening day or wait, if he had bad weather conditions?
- How would Mark hunt a 20 degree temperature drop on October 14th?
- What would Mark do if he spotted an early hot doe in mid-October?
- What would Mark do if he saw a buck move out of range in the same location two out of three days?
- What to do if you get busted by a buck?
- Should you swing for the fences the day before gun season?
- One day and one spot to kill a buck, where would it be?
Shop MeatEater Merch