Today on the show I’m joined by First Lite’s Director of Conservation and Public Relations – Ryan Callaghan – and we’re discussing our public land Montana elk hunt and the Land and Water Conservation Fund.
To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a review on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
-The importance of being mobile while elk hunting
– Ryan’s mobile elk hunting tactics
– The story of our Montana public land elk hunt
– What to do when the elk aren’t talking
– How to locate bugle
– My close call with three bulls
– How the rest of the trip went
– What the Land and Water Conservation Fund is
– Why LWCF matters
-And much, much more!
Show notes, resources, links:
– To learn more about Whitetail Properties, click this link