How to subscribe
Today on the show I’m joined by Lindsay Thomas Jr. of the Quality Deer Management Association for a terrific and varied conversation about whitetail habitat management and how we can all do a little better.
- How conservation organizations have been impacted by COVID-19
- What we can do to help support QDMA and other conservation organizations at this time
- How deer habitat management has evolved over the past few decades
- If Lindsay could change one thing about deer habitat managers, it would be …
- Why plant and tree ID matters
- Does invasive and non-native species management really matter?
- Desirable weeds and tree species to look for
- What a “green” or “low impact” food plot means
- How to plant more environmentally friendly and beneficial food plots
- Safety considerations and environmental impacts of herbicide use
- Erosion, tillage, no-till and other soil considerations
Shop MeatEater Merch