Today on the show I’m joined by Whit Fosburgh of the Theodore Roosevelt Conservation Partnership to discuss possibly the largest private lands conservation bill in America and how it impacts hunters. And that of course, is the Farm bill.
To listen to the podcast, click the Play button in the orange bar above or click the links below to subscribe to the podcast through iTunes or Stitcher radio. Finally, if you’re enjoying the podcast – please leave us a review on iTunes. It would be incredibly helpful. Thanks!
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
– Why this topic is important for us to talk about
– What the Theodore Roosevelt Conservation Partnership is
– What is the Farm Bill?
– Why does the Farm Bill matter for deer hunters?
– What is CRP and how does it help wildlife?
– The importance of the voluntary public access program
– Conservation compliance
– What conservation easements do
– What we can do to make sure the Farm Bill is pro-conservation
– A quick primer on the Land and Water Conservation Fund
-And much, much more!
Show notes, resources, links:
– To learn more about the Farm Bill, visit the TRCP Farm Bill page by clicking here
– To sign the petition in support of CRP click here
– To learn more about Whitetail Properties, click this link
– If you haven’t yet, head to our podcast page to listen to our other episodes
– And be sure to enter your email in the gray box below to sign up for our newsletter and to get our “Whitetail Addict’s Monthly To-Do Checklist” for FREE!