How to subscribe
Today on the show we’re running acclaimed public land bowhunter Tony Peterson through a series of challenging hypothetical deer hunting scenarios to better understand his deer hunting thought process and strategies.
- Tony’s thoughts on the Back 40 and plans for November
- What would you do if hot weather rolled in for your week long out-of-state hunt?
- How would you approach a mid-October hunt in Iowa if you had just a long weekend to fill your much-anticipated tag?
- If you pass red hot sign on the way to a prepared location, should you stop and hunt right there?
- How to identify buck concentrations
- How to handle a hunting spot sabotage?
- You find great sign but you have no tree stand – hunt on the ground or go grab a stand a come back?
- If you could only hunt one day of the season, what would it be?
- Would you take a 50 yard shot at a whitetail?
Shop MeatEater Merch