How to subscribe
Today on the show I’m joined by my friend and DIY whitetail bowhunting extraordinaire Andy May to answer your most pressing and challenging deer hunting questions.
- Summer scouting advice
- Our favorite terrain/habitat features for deer hunting success
- How to avoid spooking deer in the fields, while waiting for bucks to come out later
- How we organize our OnX waypoints and other historical information
- What weakness Andy wants to improve on
- The books that influenced our hunting styles the most
- How close should you get to bedding areas with your cameras
- What do great hunters do that average hunters do not
- Hunting small wood lots surrounded by ag
- Why do bucks get old – luck or skill?
- Our first bucks and lessons learned
- How to handle new neighbors
Shop MeatEater Merch