How to subscribe
Today on the show I’m joined by conservation writer and Backcountry Hunters & Anglers podcast host Hal Herring to explore how to be a conservationist in a post-pandemic world.
- When Hal knew he had to tackle conservation and advocacy as his life’s work
- Early inspirations
- How to channel anger and frustration with anti-environment/public land acts
- How to filter all of the information and misinformation when trying to learn about possible threats to wildlife or wild places
- Resources for unvarnished truth related to wildlife and wild places
- How to achieve an informed and relatively unbiased opinion
- How to get politicians to actually listen to hunters and anglers
- Do hunters and anglers still have the stomach to fight for our resources?
- How will COVID-19 impact conservation efforts
- How/when should we begin to push for conservation wins amidst the pandemic
- What to consider leading up to the vote in 2020
Shop MeatEater Merch