How to subscribe
Today on the show Spencer Neuharth and I are breaking down the top trends, environmental factors, and observations from the past deer hunting season that might help us all as we move into the new year.
- How Spencer and I rate our 2019 hunting seasons
- Top trends from the past hunting season
- Impact of rainy spring and fall
- Hunting when standing corn is present
- The timing of cold fronts and how it can impact hunting
- Did the moon make a difference this year?
- Timing of the rut
- The importance of knowing the quality of food sources in any given year
- Lack of late season weather
Connect with Mark Kenyon and MeatEater
Shop MeatEater Merch