This Grilled Spot Prawn Recipe was featured in Cold Water: Alaskan Seafood Cooking Special. Enjoy!
1-2 lbs shrimp, heads off
1 bouquet garni – (herbs tied together)
- Peel shrimp.
- Slide onto 2 skewers.
- Put a lemon wedge on the end of the skewers so the shrimp don’t slide off.
- Heat up the butter in a pan til it’s sizzling, add shallots and garlic, and lightly sauté.
- Brush the shrimp with the bouquet garni dipped in garlic & shallot butter.
- Place shrimp on the grill, turning frequently to keep them from burning, and brushing down with garlic butter after each turn.
- The shrimp are done when pinkish all over and firm to the touch. When you slice into it, you want the flesh to still have a translucent quality.
Find more seafood recipes from this episode below: