This Crab Frittata Recipe was featured in Cold Water: Alaskan Seafood Cooking Special. Enjoy!
crab knuckles, parboiled
red peppers, diced
red onion, diced
1 whole tomato, sliced
8 eggs, lightly beaten
parmesan cheese, grated
- Crack the knuckles and pick the meat.
- Prep the veggies and herbs.
- Lightly beat eggs.
- Preheat the broiler.
- Sauté all veggies and herbs (minus tomato) in oil.
- Add veggies and herbs to the eggs.
- Add crab meat to egg and veggie mixture.
- Put oil in a large, flat frittata pan (that can go in the oven) and make sure the oil evenly covers the bottom.
- Pour egg mixture into pan, make sure there’s a ring of olive oil around the frittata
- Cook gently until bottom edges begin to turn golden brown.
- Top with sliced tomato and grated parmesan cheese.
- Pop into broiler until top begins to bubble and brown.
Find more seafood recipes from this episode below: